.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mar 14, 2005

Painting Her Painting

I look at you, you look at me. Smile, big smile. Little almond eyes, big cherry mouth. People, music, heat, smoke, them, us. I want you, since the beginning... of the trip. I was searching in the streets. I was searching in the shops. I was searching behind garbage cans. I was looking for you high, very high in the skyscrapers. I was looking for you in that woman sleeping in the subway, in this girl talking with her friend. I was... desiring, imaging, dreaming. SHOT! I look at you, you look at me. SHOT! Smile, big smile. SHOT! Almond and cherry splattered in a painting... SHOT.

I want her belly in my hand. Her ear in my tongue. Provoking natural. Which other thing could she be? Nothing else than a painting. She is color. She is bright. She is surrealism. She is passion. She is wall. She is gallery. She is leaning on the couch. SHOT! Red paint from her chest. SHOT! Red paint from my leg. SHOT! I walk through the people with difficulty, and I lean on the couch with her... SHOT.

We talk deeply in an empty place full of people, music, heat, smoke. We fill each other. We want more. We promise. We can't say good bye. We say it. SHOT! My mind flying faster than hers. SHOT! Killing her and saving me on September 23rd. SHOT! Bullets in the sky, flashes in the air, sixteen millimeters in the pressure plate. I know that I will loose her, but I shoot anyway...

... SHOT.

No comments:

History Channel Holiday Gift Guide - Shop now for DVDs, Fan Gear, Toys, and Gadgets!
Tron Legacy Movie Posters Now Available at Movie Poster Shop.com - 468x60 Banner